Friday, September 4, 2009

Back from NY

We are back in Tally after 3 weeks in NY, we had a great time and I'm happy to report that the kids did GREAT on the drive back. We drove about 9 hours one day and 12 the next, I honestly thought it was going to take us forever with me having to stop and feed little miss Hannah every couple hours but luckily she is a very sufficient eater so we still made great time!!
A couple days before we left the Fall weather was starting to set in (low 70's) and I'm hoping it won't be too long before the same happens here!!! I'm definitely a T-shirt and jeans kinda girl so summertime in FL is not for me :-)


I haven't had a chance to go through all the pics yet but here is one I took yesterday that I think is too cute! Hannah just loves to smile so it's not hard to get her to smile for the camera and Gabe loves an opportunity to say cheese!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

That is a cute picture! I realized today how much I missed you! Can I see you again soon?! Please?! :)

Jessica said...

That really is a great picture of the 2 of them!! So cute :) Glad you're back home!!

The Schuck Family said...

Such a cute picture! :)