Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm a big boy now...

So potty training started this past Monday...something I was not looking forward to at all. Mainly because I have such a fear of public bathrooms especially when it comes to taking my kids into them.... kids touch everything and lets face it I'm a germaphobe!! All week I've been trying to decide how I'm going to tackle it, haven't come up with anything yet but I'm sure I will in the meantime all my trips out of the house have been limited to 1-2 hours at a time. With all that being said, he has done wonderful, the potty dance has become something we are all familiar with (We have the Pull-Ups commercial bookmarked on the computer!)


My little helpers helped me clean out the kitchen cabinets this week, a majority of this tupperware just served as something to place in "Gabe's cabinet" so I decided to toss most of it since he rarely goes in there anymore

She is lucky she is so darn cute!!! because this little angel is not much of a sleeper, I've never been much of a coffee person but my wonderful husband bought me a soy vanilla latte one day this week and I can't tell you how happy it made me. Too bad for me Starbucks is a bit expensive, and not being able to have dairy limits my options.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I am totally freaked out about public restrooms for Sophie too. Even the thought makes me anxious :) You should get the chai concentrate from publix and mix it with soy-YUM! You would be dairy free with a little caffeine.