Friday, April 30, 2010

Easter

I just realized yesterday how far behind I am with my blogging and since I pretty much consider this a baby book I have some catching up to do!

We had a very relaxing Easter weekend, Saturday was the Wildwood Easter Egg Hunt, the weather was beautiful and it was a good opportunity to hang out with some great friends and celebrate Jesus!

After church on Sunday, the kids played in the pool and then we headed to our neighbors for some desert (before dinner) My whole easter dinner went out the window when woke up and realized I forgot to take the ham out of the freezer...oops! Well at least we weren't having company for dinner, we settled for some hamburgers and I made the ham the next night!

Hannah isn't looking and Gabe doesn't look very happy but at least EJ and I do!

The boys patiently waiting for the egg hunt


And they're off!

Pony Ride

And this was our photographer :-) !! Such a handsome little man!

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

He sure is a handsome little photographer! That was so fun, thanks again for inviting us. I like the pic when the kids arent paying attention, thats real life ;)