Friday, May 7, 2010

NY Trip

A couple weeks ago we drove up to NY to spend some time with my parents and extended family! The drive up went okay, I had to sit in the back in between the kids most of the way otherwise Hannah wasn't very happy. Unfortunately for me it made me feel a bit carsick which is no fun on a long car ride.
We did stop at EJ's dads house in VA which helped break up the drive and it gave them some time to hang out with the kids. Gabe couldn't get enough of the 4 wheeler!
There wasn't much down time once we got to NY, but we had a great time. I was able to spend some quality time with family and EJ and I had a date night and Gabe loved spending time his Nana and Papa. I was really bad about taking pictures but here are a couple from the zoo. The penguins were definitely Gabe's favorite!


Hannah enjoying the beautiful weather


And this is what EJ did when the kids started fussing in the car (listening to pandora on his phone)!! Can't blame him, I'm not a big fan of driving long distances but I have to say when I was sitting between 2 little ones that were over the car ride I was wishing I was driving!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Micah would hooked pandora up to the car stereo and played it louder than the kids :) Men!!