Sunday, June 6, 2010

11 months

These next four weeks will probably be the last time I refer to Hannah's age in months..she will soon be a 1 yr old! Exciting but yet oh so sad for Mommy, at the end of the day when I'm putting the kids to bed after they are asleep I watch them for a little bit and just wonder where the time has gone and then the tears start filling up in my eyes. I love being a Mom and although there are definitely days where I'm so exhausted that I don't think I can make it through the day..there really is nothing I'd rather be.

Hannah at 11 months:

  • still just moving along furniture and using her push walker, she can go from sitting to standing without holding on to anything and will stand for several minutes thinking about taking the plunge but then decides to get on all fours and crawl to her destination!
  • In the process of sleep training which is definitely taking a lot longer than it did with Gabe but Gabe loved his paci and Hannah not so much
  • Is learning to hold her own with Gabe....she never used to care when Gabe would take a toy away, now she will grab his arm and take it back from him which 8 times out of 10 turns into somewhat of a sibling battle (it sure does start early)
  • Nursing about 6 times and eating 3 meals a day

No comments: