Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Farewell 2010

Since I have not blogged in what seems like forever...I have a lot of catching up to do so I can start 2011 off right!

September:
Gabe started soccer and although he seemed to enjoy practice for the most part, the games were another story. I'm glad we did it though, if not for anything else it was good socializing!

Here we are at his last game!

His team

Sitting with Coach Mark


Hannah turned 14 months in September



October:

Fall Festival with Wildwood Preschool




EJ and I celebrated our 5th anniversary


Wonderful weekend trip to the beach


November and December were such a blur and went by so fast, I guess the holidays will do that! Unfortunately my camera broke (which has me heartbroken every time I want to take a picture of the kids...I may not post a lot of pictures but I take a TON so I feel lost without it)

We headed up to NY for Christmas this year and had a blast, the weather was good and the kids loved the snow! On our way there and back we stopped at EJ's dad's house in VA where we also had a good visit!
Despite the long drive the kids did amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better vacation

No comments: