Friday, April 15, 2011

The People Pleaser of the House!

This little man is sooo sweet...it's funny because when we found out we were having a girl I thought girls are so sweet and loving but in our case it's our little boy that is. Gabe loves to snuggle and give hugs throughout the day. The other day EJ and I were talking about their personalities and how they compared to ours..not sure if he would completely agree with me but I think Gabe takes after me more and Hannah takes after him (help me lol!) Gabe is definitely a people pleaser...he likes to make sure everyones happy, he'll say "u happy?" If I happen to get a scratch or injure myself in some way he's always right there to give it/me a kiss.

He is struggling a little bit right now with listening or obeying as EJ likes to say (he always says he's listening he's just deciding not to obey us) so we have been working on that.


No comments: