Friday, November 30, 2007

That time of year!!!

Not much new is going on but I did do Gabe's Christmas pictures and I wanted to post some of them. I have some decorative Christmas boxes and decided to place him in one of them for some pictures and he loved it....it definitely wasn't hard to get a smile out of him :-) Hopefully this weekend we will be getting our Christmas tree, we are still not completely settled into our new house so it's a little difficult for me to decorate for the holidays so hopefully the tree will help.







okay this pic didn't come out very well but I loved the look on his face so I had to post it:-)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

awww! these are so cute! :) I remembered after we left church that Tuesday is the office Christmas "party" (lunch), so maybe we could hang around Kailee's on Thursday (not sure how Thursday is for you after the Bible study...), or I'm thinking of skipping classes Friday (I'll have to see if we're doing anything important before the finals the following Monday...i doubt it though). so hopefully one of those days will work out! we'll talk this week :) good luck picking out the tree today!

The Schuck Family said...

These pictures of Gabe are so adorable! His smile is absolutely precious!

Jessica said...

thanks! :) I'm going to try to do some more things over the break, so I can try to show you and Kailee how to do them - I bought a book that has some different cute patterns, and I may buy another one... the sleeping mask was actually pretty easy and once I get the hang of it, it wouldn't take long to make :) can't wait to get together at the park Friday! talk to you soon :)

Lori Jackon said...

Gabe's Christmas picture is just adorable. Everyone thinks Gabe should be the Hallmark baby for Christmas cards!

Happy Holidays!