Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Time to Babyproof!

Well Gabe has been getting up on all fours and rocking for over a month now but yesterday he actually moved forward a couple of times. My first thought was he's mobile now, I'm in trouble :-) , but it's so amazing to watch them grow and learn new things. Whats funny is I was watching him when he did it and I said.. Yay good job and he just looked at me and smiled but I don't think he had any idea what he just did!! So anyways I'm thinking I still have a couple weeks (maybe ) until he's really good at it, which hopefully by then the house will finally be put back together because babyproofing now would definitely be difficult. I was going to post a video however I ran out of tape so as soon as I transfer everything to a DVD I will try and catch him in the act!

No comments: