Sunday, January 13, 2008

Family Photos

Here are some Family photos that our friend Eric took for us! Gabe missed his nap so he was pretty tired but overall I think he did well. It was however difficult to get a picture with all three of us looking :-) We are very satisfied with how they came out though, Eric did a great job!!
Well Gabe is all over the place, he's been pulling up on the furniture for a few weeks and he's becoming a pro at moving along it, walking is just around the corner. He also cut two teeth, the first was on Jan. 3 and the second was on Jan. 7. With the exception of some interrupted sleep it didn't seem to bother him too much and actually I think it was the congestion that was causing him to wake up. I have also started the baby sign language, it will of course be awhile before he starts using it but it seems like he's starting to understand what some of them mean.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey! :) The pictures (from Christmas and the family ones) are so cute! Adriana has a cold, but I would think it would be fine if we just go for a walk....as long as the kids aren't close and I'll try to keep my hands off of Gabe ;) Would you want to go maybe on Wednesday or Friday? We could see what the weather's looking like and if it rains or it's too cold, maybe we could get breakfast or something instead. I'm glad Gabe's doing better and he's letting you sleep! Good thing it wasn't bronchitis - I'm so glad Adriana's had no major illnesses so far. Well, let me know what you think about this week! I'd love to see you if possible! :) have a good day tomorrow!

Unknown said...

hey! Adriana's not seeming any better and I think I've got her cold now too....so it would probably be better to wait to get together till next week :( I would hate for Gabe to catch a cold! hope you're having a good week!