Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We are all doing very well, the past few weeks have been pretty busy. We celebrated EJ's birthday on the 19th...we went to a Brazilian steakhouse which we really enjoyed. It was nice to casual eat the whole time we were there instead of your food coming out all at once. Gabe stood on his own for a few seconds without assistance and he's starting make more sounds when he talks, he said da da yesterday. He tried some applesauce today, it's hard to tell but I think he liked it, lets just say he didn't fight it as much. He's not to fond of sweet potatoes and he seems to tolerate cereal.The house is still coming along....as I write the plumber is actually here right now so by the end of the day we could have all of our bathrooms functioning (as long as we don't come across anymore missing parts LOL) Well that's all the news I have for now.




2 comments:

Jessica said...

happy late birthday EJ! :) Umm.... I can't believe how big Gabe is! Are you sure he's only 7 months old? He can't start walking already!! I can't wait to come see your house once everything's completed :) I know you're ready for it to be done!

Unknown said...

thanks! I know - I'm just so glad Adri didn't get it! That's crazy they still aren't done - but I guess that's how it is when you're remodeling... I would have no idea what to do! Are you serious that he took 2 steps?? Maybe EJ was just trying to make you feel bad that you missed it ;) That's ridiculous though... I've never heard of them walking that early! He really is strong though... time to order those cabinet locks :)