Thursday, May 1, 2008

What a big boy!

I was taking some pictures of Gabe the other day and when I uploaded them to the computer and looked at them I realized he was no longer a baby, he has transitioned from looking like a baby to looking like a toddler. It literally brought tears to my eyes....my little boy is becoming a big boy. Although it makes me sad, at the same time it brings great joy to my heart to watch him grow - he has been such a blessing to our lives!




It looks like he's doing an advertisement for cheerios LOL!


Last night EJ and I took Gabe to the park - he had such a good time and now that he's a big boy he can go down the slide all by himself! Here are a couple of pictures.


3 comments:

Jessica said...

the pictures are SO cute! and I agree... every time I see him I can't believe how old he looks! he's definitely a toddler now. I was looking at Adriana's baby pictures the other day and I teared up a little too - I can't believe how big she is already! we'll have to take them to the park soon - maybe this next week :)

Unknown said...

Well, if we could do it at the beginning of the week, it might be better...my brother's coming into town Monday afternoon and I'm not sure how long he'll be here (probably only a couple days)... Could we maybe hang out Monday morning? If not, maybe we could do something Wednesday or Friday :)

Darby said...

Shannon! Thanks for your comment on the blog! I didn't even know you had one... I'll add you to my "reader"! I look forward to catching up on you... and your precious little Gabe... I feel like he was just born yesterday!