Monday, June 2, 2008

All Better!

I can't believe it's been a month since I blogged. The past two weeks Gabe has been a bit under the weather. I thought he had an ear infection so I took him to the Dr., no ear infection but the next night he started vomiting ALOT and it went on for about 4 days. Anyone who knows Gabe knows he smiles all the time and he went 3 days without a single smile, it was so sad. He had a stomach virus and I have a feeling he got it from that little trip to the Dr office. Then of course mommy got the virus, but we are all better now!! Now Gabe just has to put back on the weight he lost....sounds easy enough however this child is still not big on the solid foods - I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any.


I finally found unsalted pretzels..who knew they would be so hard to find. Gabe gets very excited when I ask him if he wants one, you would think he would eat more than 2 :-)


This would have to be one of his favorite times of the day....BATH TIME!!


Riding on daddy's shoulders

3 comments:

Ashley said...

WOW! He really does look big! I guess I haven't seen him since he got his top teeth! Goodness...we really need to get together! This is crazy!!

The Heller Family said...

I am glad you guys are feeling better. We were not feeling so great here yesterday. Matt McHaffie's sister Meredith took the pictures. I am going to post them after i decide on her birth announcement. I hope we see you guys soon!

Jessica said...

these pictures are so cute! I don't think I had noticed his new teeth on the top until I saw the bath picture! :) He looks so grown up...hard to believe he'll be 1 soon!