Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to Our Sweet Little Boy!!!

June 14, 2007

June 14, 2008



Gabe,

Your dad and I cannot believe that it has been an entire year since you blessed us with your little presence. Every day I look at you and see this little miracle that God has given us on loan for a little while and am in awe. Until you were born I had never known the love that happens between a mother and her child. It is the most powerful love I have ever felt. It is like loving you with my whole being. You will always be loved and taken care of because no matter how much we love you, God loves you more.

Thank you for a great 1st year...








2 comments:

Kailee said...

I can't believe he's already one! I loved the slideshow, he looks so different now than he did when he was a baby...almost like a different kid! :) in his baby pics I see so much of you, and now all I see is EJ crazy! well happy birthday to Gabe! :)

The Heller Family said...

happy birthday gabe!!!