Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fun in the Sprinkler!!

Since it has been so HOT (of course being from NY I get uncomfortable once it hits 86) I've been filling Gabe's kiddie pool up a couple times a week so we can play outside and be cool, today EJ and I decided to get out the sprinkler. He loved it!! Here are a few pics:





Getting sprayed in the face.....he thought it was funny!



In two weeks Gabe and I head up to NY for a couple weeks and EJ will join us the last 5 days. We are very excited and I'm looking forward to some cooler weather (hopefully that works in my favor and NY doesn't go through a heatwave while I'm there). In these next two weeks before we leave we have two weddings to go to....which I'm looking forward to, I love weddings!! Now all I have to do is find something to wear for myself and Gabe.

No comments: