Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mommy's little helper

Gabe really enjoys helping me vacuum and sweep....I have a feeling this won't last as long as I'd like :-) but I'll definitely take the help for now!




We're not big on letting Gabe watch too much TV but there are a couple shows that if he's interested we let him watch and his favorite would have to be Curious George. It's on in the morning right after breakfast and he likes to sit on Kai while he watches.....it's amazing she just lays there as if he wasn't sitting on her.

4 comments:

The Heller Family said...

it took me a minute to even realize that was kai under there! we do need to get together before you go!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! :) I love his smile in the last one. Curious George is Adriana's favorite too! I seriously feel a lot better after having you here for the morning - and I'm not just saying that! I needed your opinions and I really wouldn't have known what to do with everything, so I'd probably still be sitting here trying to make up my mind or decide the best way to assemble the favors... I'm so indecisive! So, thank you SO much for coming over to help me out :) It's a lot more fun when you have someone to talk to! love ya!

Unknown said...

p.s. I'm done with 31 now! I'm on a roll now that I know what I'm doing ;)

Audrey said...

Arn't you proud- I figured out how to leave comments!!Ha! I cannot believe how big Gabe has gotten!I can't wait to see you guys in a week or so!!!! Love you and miss you!!