Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tractors and Blueberries!

What a busy day for the little man, we started off the morning blueberry picking which I was very excited about and Gabe loved running all over the place! Then me, my mom and Gabe went to the beach for a little bit...he didn't go in far but he had fun in the water. I think Gabes favorite part of the day might have been going to visit Papa at work because he got to ride in the big tractor and if there is one thing I have learned from this trip it is that Gabe loves the big trucks, tractors and the golf cart!! Every morning when we go outside he runs right to the golf cart, not sure what I'm going to do when we get home...we might have to invest in one :-) Well I just thought I would share some of the cute pics I got from the day!!
On his way out to pick those blueberries!
I emptied his bucket into the larger bucket we had...he's wondering where they all went :-)

He was hired for the day...we're just waiting on his paycheck!

This picture didn't come out so good because of the reflectors on my dads vest but I love the look on Gabe's face (very excited to be in the truck)

No comments: