Saturday, August 16, 2008

We're Back

We're back in Tally. EJ joined us the last 5 days and the week seemed to fly by, I didn't really get to do all that I wanted while he was there but nonetheless we had a good time. We had a EJ and Shannon day which was fun, we went to the zoo walked around downtown and enjoyed some very yummy restaraunts, if you are ever in the Syracuse area, Bangkok Thai is delicious (I've been craving it ever since we ate there) I either forgot or just never realized how many restaraunts are in the Syracuse area and such a variety...I think we could eat at a different place every day for 3 or 4 yrs. Our last day we took EJ blueberry picking, he had never been and I wanted some blueberries to bring home w/us, I think EJ was a fan.....I'm not sure who ate more while we were there Gabe or EJ.

We also were able to spend a little time w/EJ's dad and Katherine who were in the area for a reunion. We had breakfast then walked along the beach and watched Gabe chase the birds, it was a nice visit.

I also was able to see Audrey and meet her little bundle of joy Zachary....he was so tiny and cute! It will be fun watching the two of them play together when Zachary is older

Audrey, Rich and the little man


Gabe wasn't cooperating for the family pic, this was the best of the bunch


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back :) You should all come over to the house this week... or we can go out somewhere if you want - do you have anything going on this week? I've just been working on cleaning the house up some...tomorrow we're having a new washer delivered to us (our NEW one didn't work the first time we used it!) so I have to be home - other than that, I'm free! Looks like you had a lot of fun on your trip - but we missed you! Adriana was wondering what happened to Gabe. See you soon!!